Skin is the largest organ in our body. Everything that we apply on our skin, be it natural or synthetic, enters the bloodstream. So we have Vered Back introducing us to natural perfumes; its advantages and how it is therapeutic in nature.
We have entered an era where the school of thought is mostly about natural living, or at the very least, as natural as possible. Today we would like to introduce you to natural perfumes. So come along and delve into the world of natural perfumes.
The skin is the largest organ of our body. 60% of anything that we use on our skin gets absorbed into the bloodstream. Here we cannot stress enough why natural perfumes should become a part and parcel of our lives and not the synthetic ones! Stay with us to know more about it from the founder of Vered Botanicals, Vered Back.
Vered Organic Perfumes are made with 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils, absolutes and CO’2. They are formulated with raw organic ingredients that are very mildly filtered, which means the health benefits of the essential oils will remain in the base of the perfume thus making it even more vital and therapeutic for the person wearing and working with the scent. The base of my perfumes is all in certified organic grape alcohol.
Choosing a perfume
Turn the box around and it should say: certified organic, aroma blend of 100% pure essential oils, absolutes and CO’2’s. 100% free of synthetics, fragrances, artificial colors, GMO’s and even better; it should say Gluten-free, Vegan and Cruelty-free.
Avoid anything that contains the word Fragrance. This word is a combination of toxic chemicals. Make sure that your perfume does not contain parabens, phthalates, and synthetic musks.
Also avoid the following: acetone, benzaldehyde, benzyl acetate, benzyl alcohol, camphor, ethanol, ethyl acetate. Coumarin, Fragrance chemicals: Isoeugenol, Allyl Isovalerate, Estragole.
“All the toxic chemicals that are in artificial perfumes
can cause a whole host of physical allergies including
but not limited to the following: migraines, rashes, dizziness,
hyper-pigmentation, skin irritations, central nervous disorders,
kidney damage, respiratory failure, hormone disruptions, and cancer etc.”
Product with a special story
If I can heal my body internally, why can’t I heal the skin externally?
This idea is what motivated me to create one of my first products: the Therapeutic Balancing Face Oil. I used many of the anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal herbs and applied them in a formula that was to target those conditions of the skin.
This product not only produces incredible results, has received hundreds of testimonials, it is still one of my best selling products today.
Therapeutic Balancing Face Oil
This silky oil has a lightweight texture and an incredible citrusy herbal aroma.
- Controls sebum production
- Contains anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory herbs.
- Provides skin with powerful antioxidants
- Has naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and tannins, which prevent the build up of dead skin cells.
- Chickweed helps eliminate blemish-causing bacteria while cooling and balancing problematic areas.
- Speedwell contains properties that are anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and astringent. It’s used for eczema and flaky skin.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil contains naturally occurring vitamins such as Omega 3, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium, and Zinc. All of which calm irritations and promote healing of infections, fight acne, and leave the skin supple, soft, and smooth. It also contains antioxidants, which are known to provide protection from UV damage.
- White Willow Bark contains salicylic acid, a powerful ‘natural’ exfoliator that prevents build up of the dead skin cells that can lead to acne.
It’s critically important for me to achieve the best possible results that I can with the help of Mother Nature. To achieve this, I only work with certified organic, wild-crafted plant oils & herbs. My entire line is 100% free from synthetics and harsh chemicals. All my essential oils are 100% pure and organic. My entire line is Cruelty-free, Vegan, Gluten-free and Non-GMO.